Diligence, precision, documentation—these are critical success factors in the aviation industry. TFG Aviation understands your mission. We insure a range of aircraft, aircraft parts manufacturers, re-manufacturers, and service providers who choose TFG Aviation because we deliver a tailored risk strategy, attractive terms with the right underwriters, and support from a seasoned team that aligns coverage with your business goals and financial resources.
Tailoring a Risk Strategy. We dig deep during our discovery process and create a customized needs analysis that addresses your business model, existing insurance policies, past claims, potential risk, safety programs and risk management processes. We marry this with industry benchmarks to determine appropriate coverage limits.
Connecting You with Coverage. TFG Aviation is known for its deep-rooted relationships with underwriters including Lloyds of London. Our careful placement of coverage with the right underwriters for your needs drive the success of the program.
The TFG Difference. We speak your language. Our experience allows us to accurately identify risks and coverage needs across the aviation market. We bring knowledge of aircraft (fixed and rotary wing)—and we know how to ask the right questions regarding pilot warranty, mission certificates and documents, ancillary coverage, repair approaches and more.
- Product Liability: TFG Aviation asks the “what if” questions—we understand the engineering and manufacturing processes so we can provide a thorough review of exposures.
- Maintenance and Repair Operations: Our team brings a detailed understanding of how facilities maintain and repair aircraft parts.
- Product Recall: Don’t ignore this important coverage—different levels of protection include straight recall, recall and repair, and recall and replacement.
- Aircraft Remanufacturing: Specialty underwriters in this market demand a thorough understanding of the product and process. TFG Aviation ensures that you get proper protection.
- Fixed Based Operations (FBO): We design and implement tailored programs that address operations involved in maintenance and/or fueling.
- Charter Brokers: This space can require low capital but comes with high potential liability and risk. Strategic coverage will protect your business.
Let’s Talk. Find out how TFG Aviation can protect your aviation business from potential liabilities and risk with a forward-thinking coverage strategy. We get your mission. Let’s start a conversation.