Population Health Consultant
The Population Health Consultant will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, delivery and evaluation of the wellness program for next generation wellness for the Clients of The Fedeli Group. The Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible level of engagement, outcomes and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to the Clients’ goals and objectives.
- Work with clients on wellness program design and materials tailored to their individual needs
- Facilitate wellness program implementation
- Organize and oversee health fairs, biometric screenings
- Ensure smooth coordination, schedule and executive of these healthcare initiatives
- Evaluate and measure program results: clinical, financial, and employee satisfaction / engagement
- Assist in the development of clinical modeling / reporting using The Fedeli Group claims analytics engine
- Participate in sales presentations with lead producers, offering professional insight in the areas of wellness and health care delivery
- Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal
- A strategic mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Clinical knowledge that includes an understanding of chronic condition management
- Detailed knowledge of wellness regulations under the Affordable Care Act
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive wellness product knowledge and wellness industry trends
- Team leadership skills: capacity to work well in a team environment, fostering cooperation and sense of purpose in achieving a common goal
- High level of empathy: the capacity to recognize, understand, and relate to the perspectives of clients and associates
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cell phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
Full Time Position – 40-hour work week
Required Education & Experience
- Experience working with claims analytics software engines.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Preferred educational background includes a mix of clinical and analytical coursework.