Is your real estate portfolio protected—and are you partnered with an insurance provider that can grow and expand with you? These are important questions to ask, because your risk exposure as a real estate owner or manager ranges from income loss from rental properties to tenants’ failure to provide adequate property insurance. Not to mention, disasters happen—and you want to be sure your building is protected in case of a tornado, hurricane, flooding, blizzard or other extreme natural hazards. The Fedeli Group has you covered.
Investing in Your Success. You’re investing in your real estate portfolio, and we are focused on providing an insurance program that will allow you to continue expanding and meeting your goals. We consult with real estate experts and our Real Estate practice group understands the dynamic property management environment.
The Fedeli Group Difference. We go beyond offering real estate owners and managers insurance programs and take into account your business strategy, existing challenges and expansion opportunities. We take a consultative approach to designing tailored real estate coverage for your specific portfolio.
- Contingent Building: Protection should tenants in your building fail to provide appropriate property insurance.
- Green Building: If there is a covered loss, this coverage will pay to recertify and rebuild to green standards.
- Business Income Rental Value: Covers continuing expenses and loss of income from rental properties for covered losses.
- General Liability Coverage Extensions: Beyond basic General Liability, this coverage includes extensions that benefit real estate owners and managers, including: broad-named insured wording; amended bodily injury definition; and reasonable force.
- Tenant Move-back Expenses: Covers the cost to move tenants back into a building after repairs are completed.
Let’s Talk. If you are a real estate owner or manager, let’s review your portfolio and discuss your goals for the future. We’ll conduct a thorough assessment of existing coverage and analyze exposures so we can design a strategic insurance program that suits your needs.