Manufacturing is global, and you need an insurance partner that understands the complex challenges you face in the world market, from protecting supply chains to covering IP—and preventing threats to your physical plant and digital assets. At The Fedeli Group, we consult with experts in the field when designing insurance programs so we can advise our manufacturing clients on real-world issues. Because there are so many areas of manufacturing—and risk exposures depend on the business, size, location, and what it produces—we focus on getting to know every aspect of your operation.
An Enterprise Approach. Enterprise risk management is taking a holistic view of a manufacturing business’s risk—from accounts receivables to the global supply chain. We also look beyond those areas of risk where insurance is applicable and factor in potential liabilities related to business operations, leadership, talent and more. This philosophy helps us design strategic insurance programs that align with your manufacturing operation’s specific risks and goals.
Manufacturing Sectors We Serve
- Automobile Parts
- Specialty Steel
- Medical Equipment
The Fedeli Group Difference. We’re an entrepreneurial firm, and that allows us to be nimble in the products we offer and responsive in the way we serve clients. We like to get involved. That means understanding the ins and outs of your operation so we can advise on the best insurance coverage for your manufacturing company’s needs. We have deep relationships with manufacturing experts that are working in the field and who we consult with to be sure the programs we design are strategic and proactive.
- Manufacturer’s Errors and Omissions Liability: Address exposure to damages for financial loss customers could sustain due to an alleged design or manufacturing defect in a product. (This coverage is often required by contract.)
- Product Recall: This covers expenses incurred when a product must be recalled and can prevent or mitigate potential liability.
- Ocean Cargo: Manufacturers that buy or sell overseas could risk loss while product is in transport. Coverage for cargo protects interest in the event of a loss.
- Global Insurance: A policy that provides coverage for losses that can arise when operations are taking place outside of the country. For example, if employees are traveling overseas or any part of the manufacturing process is contracted to an overseas entity.
- Deluxe Property: Covers food contamination costs, and loss of business income and expenses if a Public Health Authority suspends operations.
- Business Income From Dependent Property: Covers the loss of business income due to damage by a Covered Cause of Loss to property at a supplier or another company you depend on.
- Equipment Breakdown / Site Pollution: Available additions to your policy.
Let’s Talk. Beyond these manufacturing insurance coverages, your business also needs cyber protection, employee benefits and workers’ compensation coverage. At The Fedeli Group, we think and act with the big picture in mind to protect your business. We’re focused on your growth, profitability and future. Let’s start a conversation.